Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Life gets interesting

Zion is beautiful as always.
We are at Willowind Campground in Hurricane, UT, about 20+ miles away from Zion NP. We are under trees here at Willowind.  On Sunday I visited the ER in St. George.  My blood pressure was going crazy again and I had breathing problems. They sent me home with new meds after taking blood tests. We visited a cardiologist today and I had an Echo/Stress test.  My heart seems fine. They are fine tuning meds and cannot find the reason for my problems so.............we stay at this campground and try to be patient.  I feel like I have a medicine chest in the MH.  We keep picking up more medication! And I still do not know why I feel like I do!!!  I felt fine Saturday!!! My goodness, life on the road!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment