Friday, October 3, 2014

A history lesson & wedding at DC Booth


This was like my car in 1970.  How big and sporty!


At Ruby's Garden behind the Booth House


Another beautiful bride is walked down the isle
The last day on the job at DC Booth House there was a wedding.  What I was surprised about was what they picked as a Bridal Car-an old classic-like Lisa and Jim had for their wedding 28 years ago.  But the modern bride and hubby picked a classic just like MY CAR IN 1970, my Chevelle.  So John and I are old and ancient  - NO, classics!  I had forgotten what a big sporty car it was.  And we fit all 5 children into it many years ago.  The bridal car was even close to the color car I owned with leather seats but not well chewed like ours.  Pam, the youngest, chewed the back of all our car's seats.  The children back then were not seat belted in so she leaned forward with her mouth on the back of the front seats.  And the seats in the front were 2 not quite bucket so one could get into the back seat with the 2 car doors.  We traveled 3 in the front seat, not possible now.  A trip down memory lane!

No comments:

Post a Comment