Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring is here....Really????

We have been back a week.  It snowed on March 21st, the first day of spring.  We still have over a foot on the ground and it has been very cold (20's or teens at night).  I have started the chores of unpacking and placing everything away.  We left right after Christmas with an in progress livingroom.  We replaced all flooring in the house Nov-Dec 2014.  After 26 years it was time to replace and improve things in our home.  I am sad to sell our traveling home.  After 9 years and over 100,000 miles of travel, the shock of staying put is daunting.  But we are older now and I need to stay put a bit more.  "A rolling stone gathers no moss." my grandmother told me and it is very true.  We JUST HAD A BALL TRAVELING and I recommend it to anyone.  If you really want to travel "where there is a will, there is a way." (another grandmother saying) then GO FOR IT!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment