Monday, January 21, 2013

Caribbean Gift

For my 68th birthday my nurse daughter, Pam, gave me a gift of a cruise with her. Both of us needed time away after the last months. I have never been in the Caribbean or cruised before. Hubby does not cruise. We left the January cold and flew to Puerto Rico and then sailed to 5 ports in the eastern Caribbean and back to Puerto Rico. We snorkled with turtles and fish seeing shipwrecks, sailed on a schooner & sailboat, climbed British fort steps, and walked in a rainforest. We learned some history of the Caribbean. I had a great time with a precious daughter......Now on to packing for life on the road in our own beautiful country!
We met wonderful people.
We watched sunsets from our cabin and enjoyed the amenities.
We saw lots of brilliant green islands and the azure blue sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment